Who We Are
Sabot Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Trust Non-Profit organization incorporated in the State of Colorado.
Sabot Foundation (“SABOT”) Notice of Privacy Practices for www.SabotFoundation.org
Our Foundation is committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality regarding the information that we collect, use, maintain, and disclose.
This notice of privacy practices applies to information collected by SABOT online, via telephone, mail, in-person and via mobile applications. This Notice of Privacy Practices includes:
- The kinds of information we collect;
- How we use information;
- Our information sharing practices;
- Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices; and
- How you may access some of the information you provide to us.
- We encourage you to refer to this notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us:
- By mail at: PO Box 4703, Englewood, CO 80155; or
- Via e-mail at: Info@SabotFoundation.org
Your access of and use of our website means you agree to the terms in this Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our website and information we collect about you from third party sources.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
- Information you provide: name, address (billing and shipping), zip code, e-mail address, telephone number(s), mobile number(s), credit card number(s), birth date, password, etc.;
- Information associated with use of our website: SABOT uses the information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address, to enhance your experience on our website;
- Information associated with doing business with SABOT: transaction information, including the items purchased, and the date and time of your transaction;
- Information from third party sources: we may receive your updated shipping information from a third party carrier;
- We may ask for your service information, such as your branch, rank, and service dates. We may also ask for your contact information, such as name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address;
- We may also ask other identifying information, such as date of birth, gender, and type and location of your injury (if any). Lastly, we may ask you for eligibility documentation. This may include a DD214, VA ratings decision, enlisted record brief or officer record brief, medical evaluation board or physical evaluation board, current unit orders to a unit or battalion, line of duty documentation, or Purple Heart orders or citation.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect to process a transaction, provide the products or services you request, to improve our website and web stores, to enhance your on-line experience, and for marketing and promotional purposes. We may combine information about you that we collect on-line, via telephone, mail, in-person, via mobile applications, and from third party sources.
Our Information Sharing Practices
We will not disclose any information provided by you to us to any third parties unless such disclosure is necessary to complete any transaction authorized by you.
Customer Preferences & Opt-Out Choices
You may from time to time advise us of your desired preferences regarding frequency of communications between us and your desired method of receiving those communications (email, text, direct mail or telephone) additionally, you may opt-out of receiving any communications from us in any manner whatsoever by informing us, in writing, via email or U.S. mail as follows:
- Via email: Subject: Opt-out, to: Info@SabotFoundation.org; or
- Via U.S. mail: Sabot Foundation, Attn: Opt-out, PO Box 4703, Englewood, CO 80155